We want to offer exceptional service when someone buys our custom cabinet door and cabinet boxes. Here is one method we employ to do so…
If you’re going to run a business, you’ve got to be connected to your customers, though sometimes that means dedicating a great deal of time away from your central product focus. We build custom cabinet doors and cabinet components, and that’s our passion. Starting out, customer service wasn’t a passion, but we have slowly realized that the more we focus on the customer, the better our products become.
So how do you communicate with customers without taking the focus off your core business? You use powerful tools. The internet has brought forth so many game changing phone options, we’d be crazy not to use them. In the not so distant past you’d have to spend upwards of $10,000 to have a professional sounding automated phone system, now it’s fast, easy, and economical. Here are just some advantages of switching from a traditional analog phone system from the old phone company to a new internet based phone system:
- Customers can find you anywhere, and they like that. Most internet phone systems come with apps, call forwarding, email forwarding, text alerts, and other tricks to get calls to you no matter where you are. On an old system, you have to be at the office to know who is calling.
- Menus allow customers to get where they want to be. As long as you actually answer the phone, the customer usually appreciates being able to quickly get where he wants to go.
- More tools allow you to customize the user experience. You can choose from almost limitless options to make phone calls land in the appropriate spot. No matter the size of your company and goal of customer service, you can customize your user experience.
- Lower costs for interstate and international calls. Distance doesn’t bother the internet as much as it does the phone company. You can save substantial amounts of money by switching.
- Analytics allow you to see call volumes, times, and help you plan for the future of your customer service experience.